About Me

My photo
I am what i am...young, Black & gifted

Pages

Monday, May 24, 2010

#myintro2letyouknow


Welcome to the Life and Times of Reuben Marshall, if your here, i would like to Thank You formost for visiting my blog, This is hopefully the first installment of many entries i would like to formulate on here. This blog is intended inform,entertain & continual bless you with my ideas and presence. Only time will tell the direction i will go with this writing stuff,I have alot of incomplete thoughts and ideas just stored away in my Blackberry #BLACKBERRYMAFIAAFFILIATE.
Anything said or mention on here isnt meant to antaogize anyone, these are just my views and thoughts. Viewer Discretion is Advised Now back to our regular scheduled program

"A good beginning makes a good end" -English Proverb

No comments:

Post a Comment