About Me

My photo
I am what i am...young, Black & gifted

Pages

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

#Jay-ZQuotables

Success is like suicide. Suicide it’s a suicide, if you succeed prepare to be crucified.“But every time I felt that was that, it called me right back It called me right back, man it called me right back - oh no!” Came I saw I conquered from record sales to sold out concerts “I will not lose for even in defeat, there’s a valuable lesson learned so it evens up for me.” “Nine to five is how to survive, I ain't tryin' to survive I'm tryin' to live it to the limit and love it a lot. “Never argue with fools because from far away one can’t tell who’s who.” Treat my first like my last and the last like my first and my thirst is the same as- when I came. “If you can’t respect that your whole perspective is whack, maybe you’ll love me when I fade to black.” I’m a hustler homey, you a customer crony Got some, dirt on my shoulder, could you brush it off for me? “He who does not feel me is not real to me, therefore he does not exist. so pooof, vamoose, son of a bitch.”We as rappers must decide what’s most important And I can’t help the poor if I’m one of them So I got rich and gave back To me that’s the win, win. “Far from a Harvard student, just had the balls to do it.” I can't see 'em comin down my eyes, So I gotta make the song cry “Jay's status appears to be at an all-time high, perfect time to say goodbye will I come back like Jordan, wearin the 4-5”

No comments:

Post a Comment